Young Living's Savvy Minerals makeup line is perfect. It is free from: Gluten, Soy, Mineral Oil, Petrochemicals, Talc, Parabens, Nano-Particles, Phthalates, Bismuth, Metals, Synthetic Dyes and Synthetic Fragrances. Talk about toxin-free! Not a Young Living member yet? Find out how to join my team and become a member here! (You can also get a Savvy Minerals Premium Starter Kit!)
Mineral eyeshadow is great! However, it can get to be a little bit of a mess sometimes. To not have that mess I decided to press my eyeshadows into a palette instead of using the shadows as pigments! Now, it is cleaner to apply the shadows and easier to travel with!
Disclaimer: This project is going to get messy with mineral powder so be sure to wear gloves, take your nice clothes off and have Thieves Household Cleaner and towels nearby!!!
What you'll need:
Savvy Minerals Mineral Eyeshadow Powder
Young Living Art Skin Care Toner
Empty Metal Eyeshadow Pans (I use these)
Pipettes (like these)
Makeup Spatula (Like this) (I couldn't find mine at the moment so I used a measuring spoon. However, a spatula is so much easier and cleaner to use!)
1. Fill your metal pan halfway with your mineral eyeshadow
2. Using your pipette, add a few drops of Young Living's Art Skin Care Toner to the pan
3. Mix it together while adding more shadow & toner to your pan until it is chunky!
5. Wrap a quarter in a paper towel and press the eyeshadow down in the pan
6. Add the eyeshadow pan(s) to the magnetic palette
Savvy Minerals Eyeshadows from left to right: Times Square, Cheers, Cashmere, Spoiled, Unscripted, Crushin' Midnight, Jetsetter Eyeliner, Mineral Veil