Have you been thinking about switching your lifestyle from toxic to non toxic?
Or, are you just interested to see what the "hype" about essential oils are? Regardless, whatever reason you are here, you came to the right place!
If you're still not sold on which essential oil company you should use, you can first read "Why I Chose Young Living".
Now, in order to purchase Young Living Essential Oils, you have to become a member. You have two options to become a member!
1. Become a Wholesale Member
2. Become a Retail Member
How do you become a wholesale member?
1. Pick your enrollment kit! You're options are "Starter Kit" or "Premium Starter Kit" my recommendation is to purchase the "Premium Starter Kit" because it is the best bang for your buck! You are getting over $200 worth of products for only $165! Whichever kit you decide to buy, you can get it here!
2. Email me at email@example.com and let me know that you signed up! You will then receive some FREE essential oil goodies from me!
3. All you have to do to stay an active member is order $50 a year! If you don't, your account will become un-active!
4. Learn all about Essential Rewards and get free products!
Tip: As a member, you are never obligated or expected to become a distributor or sell anything! You can just use the products without being forced to sell!! However, if you are interested in become a distributor, you can find out more information here.
What comes in your kit?
Premium Starter Kit Oils
1. Lavender has a calming and soothing aroma to help clarify and clear the mind.
2. Peppermint invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace.
3. Lemon is a powerful antioxidant and when diffused it has a clean and positive smelling aroma.
4. Frankincense is very comforting and when diffused it helps focus energy and brings out spiritual awareness.
5. Di-Gize Vitality supports the digestive system.
6. Thieves supports healthy immune function.
7. Citrus Fresh has a refreshing and clean aroma.
8. Raven provides a comforting aroma when applied to the neck or chest and has a refreshing aroma when diffused.